CAIIB aims at providing advanced knowledge necessary for better decision making covering Treasury Management, Risk Management, Balance Sheet Management, Credit Management, International Banking, Economic Analysis etc.
Candidates must have completed JAIIB or PART-1 of the Associate Examination, and their membership subscription should not be in arrears.
SUBJECTS OF EXAMINATION:
- Compulsory Paper
- Advanced Bank Management
- Bank Financial Management.
- Retail Banking
- There is no exemption in any of the subject/s for prior qualification/s.
- Candidates will be required to pass the examination within a time limit of 2 years (i.e. 4 consecutive attempts).
- Candidates not able to pass examination within stipulated time period of two years are required to re-enroll themselves afresh. Such candidates will not be granted credit/s for subject/s passed, if any, earlier.
- Time limit of 2 years will start from the date of application for First attempt. Attempts will be counted irrespective of whether a candidate appears at any examination or otherwise.
MEDIUM OF EXAMINATION:
- Candidates are allowed to attempt the examination either in Hindi or English, and should clearly fill in their choice of medium at the time of registration of application. In any case change of medium will not be allowed at a later stage.
PATTERN OF EXAMINATION:
- Question Paper will contain 100 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies / case lets. The Institute may however vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.
- The examination will be held in Online Mode only.
- There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.